graphic border
Old 3rd October 2004, 20:00   #1
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 8
Default Filling out the membership form when someone else is paying

Got permission to borrow me mams card. But on the membership form, above the address etc, would it be ok to use my own name? if not i dont mind.

ta. :wink:
shokz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2004, 01:08   #2

J.D.'s Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 11,524

Thanks to Duncan Drasdo for answering this question.

The cardholder (e.g. mother) should complete the SU application form in the name of the member (the child or other gift recipient).

Then the cardholder should enter the card details (including the cardholder name exactly as it appears on the card) on the secure server page where they enter the credit card details.

J.D. is offline   Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:19.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

The views and opinions expressed on this website are those of individual members and guests of the MUST forum and not the official policies of MUST unless explicitly stated. MUST is not responsible for the content of links to external websites.

We are the official MUFC Trust, but please don't confuse us with the Glazer-owned United. Click here to understand what this means.