graphic border
Old 16th September 2004, 03:12   #1
Duncan Drasdo

Duncan Drasdo's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 642
Default How do I get a replacement card, certificate etc ?

How do I get a replacement card, certificate etc ?

If you just require us to send you a plastic card wallet or blank certificate then there is no charge if you send us a stamped addressed envelope (A4 for certificates) to the PO Box address below.

If you require a printed replacement membership card, certificate or membership pack we ask you to pay a replacement charge plus postage and packing to cover our costs.

For reprinted cards, certificates or full membership packs:

Postage and packing costs are:
UK: 0.34
Europe: 0.69
Rest of World: 1.42

The charge for a replacement card, certificate or membership pack is a flat rate 2.

So charges would be 2.34, 2.69 or 3.42 depending on country.

Payment can be made by cheque or you can do it by credit card donation here and quote the payment reference number with your request.
e.g. Office use: CCOL_EM_Surname_123456789_14987 PE_14987

Send your request using the contact form if paying by card or by post to:

MUST Office
Trafford House
Chester Road
M32 0RS
Duncan Drasdo is offline   Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:37.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

The views and opinions expressed on this website are those of individual members and guests of the MUST forum and not the official policies of MUST unless explicitly stated. MUST is not responsible for the content of links to external websites.

We are the official MUFC Trust, but please don't confuse us with the Glazer-owned United. Click here to understand what this means.