graphic border
Old 4th October 2004, 17:24   #1
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 2
Default Can I amend my standing order?

How can I increase the standing order amount that MUST have each month?
Bringing red to a dull world
harlequeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2004, 01:03   #2

J.D.'s Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 11,524

Thanks to Duncan Drasdo for the answer to this question.

Because your standing order is an arrangement with your bank (you set it up with them - we just help you fill out the form) you need to ask them. Most banks will allow you to amend the amount of a standing order. Just make sure they continue to quote the correct reference (your 9 digit membership number with no other letters, spaces or other characters whatsoever).

But please note: if you try to set up your standing order by submitting a new form to your bank, you will likely be creating a SECOND standing order unless you cancel the first!

The best advice: call your bank and ask them what you should do.

J.D. is offline   Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Observer comment: Let's make a stand TanyaT WHAT THE PAPERS SAY 0 12th August 2007 11:40
Setting up your Standing Order deposit J.D. Your membership & PF Account within MUST 0 18th August 2004 14:29

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:24.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

The views and opinions expressed on this website are those of individual members and guests of the MUST forum and not the official policies of MUST unless explicitly stated. MUST is not responsible for the content of links to external websites.

We are the official MUFC Trust, but please don't confuse us with the Glazer-owned United. Click here to understand what this means.