graphic border
Old 7th September 2007, 00:26   #1
8 Days of Manchester

Default LUHG at MUFC Reserves - Hyde

To whom it may concern
I cannot get the you tube link to work for me. So I shall post the link, please feel free to edit accordingly. Also, we have the original which is much better quality, but I guess I would need to seek sanction before posting that.

On another note, I also have the LUHG tampa bucks film, I believe some audio has been put over it, however we have a problem with the individuals identity being revealed, so if anyone here knows how to pixelate etc, please let me know and I can pass a copy of thje film over for you to help remove the identity, so it can be placed here, as part of the archive. (I did promise this many months ago, but I have been a little busy)

We also have another tape of the Hyde reserves out there in safe hands that's yet to be converted over.

Last edited by 8 Days of Manchester; 7th September 2007 at 00:29.
8 Days of Manchester is offline   Reply With Quote