graphic border
Old 11th March 2011, 12:11   #1
TanyaT
The Forum Mistress

Default Lee Sharpe supports Green and Gold shirt

Thursday 10th March 2011

Lee Sharpe supports MUST/The Prostate Cancer Charity Green and Gold shirt project.

To help support Prostate Cancer awareness month in March, former Manchester United footballer Lee Sharpe is seen wearing the official Manchester United Supporters Trust (MUST) Green and Gold replica not for profit shirt, from which all proceeds will be donated to The Prostate Cancer Charity to help fight prostate cancer on all fronts.

Click photo for Hi Res version

Sharpe commented, I am absolutely delighted to lend my support to such a worthwhile cause I am committed to wanting to see every MUST Green and Gold shirt sold, and I will personally be handing the 25,000 cheque over to The Prostate Cancer Charity. I cant believe the quality of the shirts, theyre much better than the ones I used to wear. Id urge all Manchester United fans to support this superb project and I look forward to presenting the charity with their cheque at some point in the near future.

Duncan Drasdo, CEO of Manchester United Supporters Trust added, At a time when football at large is under scrutiny for exploiting its fans, this project is a tremendous example of how fans are constantly giving something back to the community. When this project concludes, MUST will have raised 50,000 for charity in the last year, having previously raised 25,000 for The British Heart Foundation.

www.greenandgold.tv Green and Gold shirt official website

Last edited by Paul Brooks; 13th March 2011 at 10:41. Reason: Hi Res photo too large!
TanyaT is offline   Reply With Quote