graphic border
Old 5th October 2004, 12:04   #1
snakey

Default How long will it take for me to receive my membership pack?

I signed up yesterday. How long will it take for the application to process and for me to receive the stuff?
snakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2004, 13:15   #2
J.D.

Thanks to Seamonkey for contributing to this answer.

First: Welcome. Thank you. Nice to have you on board.

Now onto the answer.

When I was growing up, whenever my family would take road-trips to a relative's house we children would invariably tire of the journey and pester my father asking:

HOW MUCH LONGER?

His response was always:

Two or three days - we might have to stay in a motel.

(C'MON DAD! HOW MUCH LONGER?)

The answer to your question in this case is typically two to three weeks. You're mileage may vary according to where you live and how busy Duncan and the rest of the indentured servants - er I mean volunteers - are with their processing efforts. Right now (at the time of this post) I would expect it to be towards the outside of this temporal window considering that in the past 36-48 hours there have been hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of new member applications through this website alone.

Please be patient. We're working as hard as we can to process your applications and get you your materials. Good things are worth waiting for. (Another of the many axioms drummed into me by my parents.)

J.D. is offline   Reply With Quote