graphic border
Old 11th June 2005, 16:07   #1
roseyj32

Default Share Purchase Prices?

Is there any way to get an accurate price and amount of shares bought per month on my individual account (i.e. some kind of individual report, not the quarterly statement) or the purchase price for the scheme shares since the beginnning of the year (price each time a purchase was made)? I'm trying to make sure I have the right numbers for tax purposes. Thanks in advance.

Bookmarks

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CESSATION OF SHARE PURCHASE Paul Brooks MUST Announcements 0 30th May 2005 03:12
Public Rally; Final share purchase; Message from Board TanyaT MUST Announcements 0 25th May 2005 16:06
Setting up your Standing Order deposit J.D. Your membership & PF Account within MUST 0 18th August 2004 14:29