graphic border
Old 13th March 2007, 21:48   #1
Tat
aka Carlos, the MUST Video Librarian

Default Not For $AL?

Video footage of the Not For Sale campaign - part 1. (4:12 min clip)
You may spot one or two familiar faces...

________
Montana Marijuana Dispensary

Last edited by Tat; 23rd February 2011 at 11:13.
Tat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2007, 21:49   #2
Tat
aka Carlos, the MUST Video Librarian

Part 2 - From the USA (6:49 min clip)

________
OSHAWA CAR ASSEMBLY

Last edited by Tat; 23rd February 2011 at 11:14.
Tat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2007, 22:31   #3
Andrea Barton
Office Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat View Post
Part 2 - From the USA (6:49 min clip)

In retrospect it makes depressing watching - all the efforts just not enough.
Andrea Barton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2007, 04:02   #4
J.D.

Bunch of good people stood up that week.

Nothing to be depressed about though. Not for me certainly. Tell me honestly - have any of you ever been depressed after following United for a week? Not ****ing hardly.

And how could you? That week I got to know Paddy Crerand, Tom Clare, Paul Anthony from MUTV, Andy Mitten from UWS, and some top top lads - Steve Fisher, Paul Dempsey and Ian Motter (Motterman) and this Irish fella who I've completely lost track of called Gerry Langan who left a load of programmes in the boot of my car. Just loads and loads and loads of people. Spent hours on the phone with Sean too. Barney on Red News has a saying. There's nothing on earth like being a Red.

You can wish things turned out differently I suppose, but we can't live in the past. Just got to keep on going.

Keep the faith.

(PS: You can hear me in the beginning of that video screaming "MISTER LEONARD BONACCI HAS GIVEN US PERMISSION TO PUT THIS BANNER UP SO LONG AS IT'S NOT INSIDE THE STADIUM". You can't see it but I'm actually shoving his business card in the face of every steward that approaches me. )

J.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2007, 10:25   #5
Andrea Barton
Office Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by jddphd View Post
Bunch of good people stood up that week.

Nothing to be depressed about though. Not for me certainly. Tell me honestly - have any of you ever been depressed after following United for a week? Not ****ing hardly.

And how could you? That week I got to know Paddy Crerand, Tom Clare, Paul Anthony from MUTV, Andy Mitten from UWS, and some top top lads - Steve Fisher, Paul Dempsey and Ian Motter (Motterman) and this Irish fella who I've completely lost track of called Gerry Langan who left a load of programmes in the boot of my car. Just loads and loads and loads of people. Spent hours on the phone with Sean too. Barney on Red News has a saying. There's nothing on earth like being a Red.

You can wish things turned out differently I suppose, but we can't live in the past. Just got to keep on going.

Keep the faith.

(PS: You can hear me in the beginning of that video screaming "MISTER LEONARD BONACCI HAS GIVEN US PERMISSION TO PUT THIS BANNER UP SO LONG AS IT'S NOT INSIDE THE STADIUM". You can't see it but I'm actually shoving his business card in the face of every steward that approaches me. )
For me at the moment iften I can't watch United at all because of the malevolent forces within & when I do get caught up in it again it is tinged with sadness. However well United are doing at the moment the debt is going to bring them down at some point.
Andrea Barton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2007, 14:21   #6
ANB

Default Oh the horror

Yup thats my fat arse splattered on that 2nd clip.
Still i got the rest of the ANB clan involved for once.....
mother dearest yelling for my brother matty to help out in her usual manner.
I never got to see the MUTV clip when they filmed the original boogie bus. that thing was spectacular.
ANB is offline   Reply With Quote