graphic border
Old 26th August 2008, 17:44   #1
velisdm

Default videoclip_cut version

please I need your comments on this video...
it has not been completed yet, so any suggestion would be helpfull

velisdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2008, 21:15   #2
dave_lem

execute and ridicule we're all freed
dave_lem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2008, 23:13   #3
Stu Parish
Secret Agent

Thats absolutely excellent, the only thing I would look at is the how the slogan 'The fans are the priority' might be taken, some people may say the team are the priority, this may split people, just a bit of feedback, its very professional looking, I wouldnt even know where to start with something like that, well done.
Stu Parish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2008, 01:11   #4
Tat
aka Carlos, the MUST Video Librarian

Very good video. Well put together. The speeding up the Rooney clip is a really good touch in my opinion. I also like the ending with the panning through the crowd and then the appearance of the MUST logo. It must be some effort to get that to look so good.

I can see what Stu (Twinny) says about the wording of 'The Fans are the Priority'. Perhaps rewording to something like 'The Fans are the Heartbeat'? It fits in with the early part of the video but might be a bit cheesey? Or possibly 'The TEAM are the Heartbeat' and then 'The fans are the soul'? Which kind of fits in with the music. It's getting late and that was the best I could do!

Still a very good video in my opinion.
________
300 LETTER SERIES

Last edited by Tat; 23rd February 2011 at 16:44.
Tat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2008, 18:55   #5
velisdm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinny View Post
Thats absolutely excellent, the only thing I would look at is the how the slogan 'The fans are the priority' might be taken, some people may say the team are the priority, this may split people, just a bit of feedback, its very professional looking, I wouldnt even know where to start with something like that, well done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat View Post
I can see what Stu (Twinny) says about the wording of 'The Fans are the Priority'. Perhaps rewording to something like 'The Fans are the Heartbeat'? It fits in with the early part of the video but might be a bit cheesey? Or possibly 'The TEAM are the Heartbeat' and then 'The fans are the soul'? Which kind of fits in with the music. It's getting late and that was the best I could do!
First of all I'd like to thank you for your response.
I am aware exactly about this issue (and that's why I have asked your comments on the video). My idea is that the success of the team has been illustrated by the video footage (of the CL Final) and (somehow) the loyal Fans are the priority, in order to be retained the success over the years (as well as how we feel that the club should be running - respecting the loyal supporters)
I totally agreed with both of you, I didn't use the appropriate words and I will work on Tat's suggestion.. (and any alternative would be highly appreciated as well)

Tat, I have read your pm and I will come back to you soon.
Old 29th August 2008, 06:53   #6
Rich Bruce
Mr Jo Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by velisdm View Post
First of all I'd like to thank you for your response.
I am aware exactly about this issue (and that's why I have asked your comments on the video). My idea is that the success of the team has been illustrated by the video footage (of the CL Final) and (somehow) the loyal Fans are the priority, in order to be retained the success over the years (as well as how we feel that the club should be running - respecting the loyal supporters)
I totally agreed with both of you, I didn't use the appropriate words and I will work on Tat's suggestion.. (and any alternative would be highly appreciated as well)

Tat, I have read your pm and I will come back to you soon.
Any progress on the video, I thought it was cracking and this is exactly the kind of thing we could use on our screening nights to help stir the passion and generate a further interest in joining MUST.

Keep at it velisdm and let us know how it is going!
Old 29th August 2008, 19:44   #7
velisdm

here we are!!!

I have also uploaded it to the setvid website.
http://setvid.com/play.php?vid=4280

(a divx web player is required in order to view and download the video in better quality divx format)
Old 29th August 2008, 22:03   #8
Tat
aka Carlos, the MUST Video Librarian

Brilliant! That shot of the fans after the "if being a red..." bit gets me everytime. Really sums up what it's all about.

And thanks for the high quality version. (As much as I like youtube the quality sucks!).
________
Buy Easy Vape

Last edited by Tat; 23rd February 2011 at 16:46.
Tat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2008, 22:30   #9
Rich Bruce
Mr Jo Bruce

Hope you don't mind, but I'm going to make sure the rest of the committee are aware of this, it is cracker and exactly the kind of thing we could use before / during / after screenings etc.

Well done mate, top quality!
Old 30th August 2008, 00:18   #10
Andrea Barton
Office Mother

Looks quality to me!
Andrea Barton is offline   Reply With Quote