graphic border
Old 26th August 2008, 17:44   #1
velisdm
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 27
Default videoclip_cut version

please I need your comments on this video...
it has not been completed yet, so any suggestion would be helpfull


velisdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2008, 21:15   #2
dave_lem
member
 
dave_lem's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: the no capital of the world
Posts: 6,837
Default

__________________
they will not eradicate me, break my will or suffocate me
i will subjugate the hate that they breed
as the church interrogates i cannot see they supplicate me
execute and ridicule we're all freed
dave_lem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th August 2008, 23:13   #3
Stu Parish
Secret Agent
 
Stu Parish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 781
Default

Thats absolutely excellent, the only thing I would look at is the how the slogan 'The fans are the priority' might be taken, some people may say the team are the priority, this may split people, just a bit of feedback, its very professional looking, I wouldnt even know where to start with something like that, well done.
Stu Parish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2008, 01:11   #4
Tat
aka Carlos, the MUST Video Librarian
 
Tat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Derby
Posts: 8,724
Default

Very good video. Well put together. The speeding up the Rooney clip is a really good touch in my opinion. I also like the ending with the panning through the crowd and then the appearance of the MUST logo. It must be some effort to get that to look so good.

I can see what Stu (Twinny) says about the wording of 'The Fans are the Priority'. Perhaps rewording to something like 'The Fans are the Heartbeat'? It fits in with the early part of the video but might be a bit cheesey? Or possibly 'The TEAM are the Heartbeat' and then 'The fans are the soul'? Which kind of fits in with the music. It's getting late and that was the best I could do!

Still a very good video in my opinion.
________
300 LETTER SERIES

Last edited by Tat; 23rd February 2011 at 16:44.
Tat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2008, 18:55   #5
velisdm
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinny View Post
Thats absolutely excellent, the only thing I would look at is the how the slogan 'The fans are the priority' might be taken, some people may say the team are the priority, this may split people, just a bit of feedback, its very professional looking, I wouldnt even know where to start with something like that, well done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat View Post
I can see what Stu (Twinny) says about the wording of 'The Fans are the Priority'. Perhaps rewording to something like 'The Fans are the Heartbeat'? It fits in with the early part of the video but might be a bit cheesey? Or possibly 'The TEAM are the Heartbeat' and then 'The fans are the soul'? Which kind of fits in with the music. It's getting late and that was the best I could do!
First of all I'd like to thank you for your response.
I am aware exactly about this issue (and that's why I have asked your comments on the video). My idea is that the success of the team has been illustrated by the video footage (of the CL Final) and (somehow) the loyal Fans are the priority, in order to be retained the success over the years (as well as how we feel that the club should be running - respecting the loyal supporters)
I totally agreed with both of you, I didn't use the appropriate words and I will work on Tat's suggestion.. (and any alternative would be highly appreciated as well)

Tat, I have read your pm and I will come back to you soon.
velisdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2008, 06:53   #6
Rich Bruce
Mr Jo Bruce
 
Rich Bruce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Good Ol' Norn Iron
Posts: 19,127
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by velisdm View Post
First of all I'd like to thank you for your response.
I am aware exactly about this issue (and that's why I have asked your comments on the video). My idea is that the success of the team has been illustrated by the video footage (of the CL Final) and (somehow) the loyal Fans are the priority, in order to be retained the success over the years (as well as how we feel that the club should be running - respecting the loyal supporters)
I totally agreed with both of you, I didn't use the appropriate words and I will work on Tat's suggestion.. (and any alternative would be highly appreciated as well)

Tat, I have read your pm and I will come back to you soon.
Any progress on the video, I thought it was cracking and this is exactly the kind of thing we could use on our screening nights to help stir the passion and generate a further interest in joining MUST.

Keep at it velisdm and let us know how it is going!
__________________
You may have to fight a battle more than once before you win it.
Rich Bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2008, 19:44   #7
velisdm
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 27
Default

here we are!!!



I have also uploaded it to the setvid website.
http://setvid.com/play.php?vid=4280

(a divx web player is required in order to view and download the video in better quality divx format)
velisdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2008, 22:03   #8
Tat
aka Carlos, the MUST Video Librarian
 
Tat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Derby
Posts: 8,724
Default

Brilliant! That shot of the fans after the "if being a red..." bit gets me everytime. Really sums up what it's all about.


And thanks for the high quality version. (As much as I like youtube the quality sucks!).
________
Buy Easy Vape

Last edited by Tat; 23rd February 2011 at 16:46.
Tat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2008, 22:30   #9
Rich Bruce
Mr Jo Bruce
 
Rich Bruce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Good Ol' Norn Iron
Posts: 19,127
Default

Hope you don't mind, but I'm going to make sure the rest of the committee are aware of this, it is cracker and exactly the kind of thing we could use before / during / after screenings etc.

Well done mate, top quality!
__________________
You may have to fight a battle more than once before you win it.
Rich Bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2008, 00:18   #10
Andrea Barton
Office Mother
 
Andrea Barton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Cheshire
Posts: 18,992
Default

Looks quality to me!
Andrea Barton is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wanted: modern version of Joe ‘Jaws’ Jordan to strike untold fear into the opposition TanyaT WHAT THE PAPERS SAY 0 17th November 2007 10:59
Terry charged for disputing Poll's version of red card TanyaT WHAT THE PAPERS SAY 0 1st December 2006 10:08


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:37.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

The views and opinions expressed on this website are those of individual members and guests of the MUST forum and not the official policies of MUST unless explicitly stated. MUST is not responsible for the content of links to external websites.

We are the official MUFC Trust, but please don't confuse us with the Glazer-owned United. Click here to understand what this means.